Psychosis: Translating world-class research into clinical care
Presented by the KHP Psychosis Clinical Academic Group (CAG), in conjunction with Maudsley Learning
We are excited to present this one-day symposium providing the latest evidence and clinical practice updates in the management of psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia. Renowned experts from the Psychosis Clinical Academic Group will share the most up-to-date and interesting research relevant to mental health professionals who work with individuals experiencing psychosis. The symposium will emphasize recovery, showcasing both non-medical and medical approaches to management.
- Introduction to the day and psychosis
- Keynote lecture on outcomes of psychosis and how to improve recovery in clinical practice
- Early phases: Transition from CAHMS to EIS
- OASIS and its role in the management of CHR-P in clinical practice
- Treatment resistance: Clozapine
- Psychological treatment: Avatar therapy
- Clinical genetics and its role in the understanding and management of psychosis in clinical practice
- Cannabis clinic and its role in the recovery of people with psychosis
- Depots: relapse rates, better management of depots
- Physical health and psychosis
Discounted rates are available for group bookings. Please contact us for more information. Maudsley Learning has a full range of courses to meet the needs of your organisation. Most can be delivered to you flexibly and tailored to your requirements.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally.
We value research and knowledge-sharing and will continue to contribute to the literature base on mental health education, addressing important research questions in this exciting field.