Return to work: multi-professional mental health simulation course
This is a full-day online simulation-based course funded by Health Education England. It is designed to support mental health staff in making the transition back to clinical work after a period out. It is suitable for those in clinical roles either planning their return to clinical work or those that have recently returned. Each course will have up to 12 participants with a mix of mental health professionals from different clinical backgrounds e.g., nursing, medical, AHP, HCA. Please note: this course is not suitable for those in non-clinical roles or those wishing to support others with their return to work journey.
- To increase confidence about returning to clinical work in mental healthcare
- To refresh and enhance the core skills of psychiatric history-taking, mental state examination, risk assessment and
- To refresh and enhance skills in tailoring management plans to psychiatric patients, in a holistic manner
- To recap and develop knowledge around the principles and practice of the relevant mental health legislation
- To gain experience of remote consultations
- To increase awareness of human factors skills (e.g., communication and team-working) in this context
Contact us for bulk booking discounts on group bookings of more than 5.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements and develop a proposal.
Let our team complete a full Training Needs Analysis for a department, directorate, or the whole hospital! We can work to complete this ourselves or work collaboratively with your own staff. Our standard outcome measures assess learner progress and produce a full report looking at wider impact of training using a range of tested assessment methodologies.