Online teaching: overcoming the challenges
This 90-minute introductory webinar is aimed at those who already train online or want to begin educating online through various teaching modalities. The webinar will focus on challenges that the Maudsley Learning team have faced when moving from face-to-face teaching to online and how these were overcome in Simulation and Masterclasses. The content will be useful, practical, and focused on educator, moderator, technician, and learner perspectives. The webinar will involve demonstrations of the teaching Maudsley Learning has utilised and examples of interactive tools. Importantly, there will be an opportunity for questions and answers from attendees to the facilitators.
By taking this course learners will improve their understanding of:
1. Various online teaching modalities.
2. Interactive tools that can be used when teaching online to help with engagement.
3. How to adapt courses from face to face to online.
4. The importance of the moderator and technician role in online teaching.
5. How to evaluate online learning.
6. How online teaching will differ from face to face, both as an educator and learner.
Discounted rates are available for group bookings. Please contact us for more information. Maudsley Learning has a full range of courses to meet the needs of your organisation. Most can be delivered to you flexibly and tailored to your requirements.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally.
We value research and knowledge-sharing and will continue to contribute to the literature base on mental health education, addressing important research questions in this exciting field.