This webinar aims to offer a comprehensive clinical overview of the varying presentations of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in both women and men. We will delve into factors that could potentially lead to overlooked diagnoses, and explore the specific challenges faced by autistic women, as well as those encountered by clinicians.
The following topics will be covered in this webinar:
- A concise introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- ASD presentation in women versus men
- Camouflaging and masking behaviors
- Clinical case studies illustrating real-life scenarios
- Key takeaway messages for participants