As part of the project, we developed three resources to support the delivery and commissioning of public mental health training:
- A public mental health training directory collating information on over 60 training courses available in the UK
- A quality marker checklist that provides a framework for commissioners to assess the quality and suitability of available training based on agreed standards in the field
- A gap analysis identifying gaps and areas of development in current training provision.
- Public mental health training directory
- Quality marker checklist for public mental health training
- Gap analysis
- Scoping review of training (publication)