Workplace wellbeing is multifaceted, and organisations are increasingly seen as responsible for promoting positive physical and mental wellbeing for their employees. Promoting wellbeing in the workplace has significant benefits from an individual, team, and organisational perspective; some examples include reduced sickness absence, better work- life balance, better employee morale and engagement, reduced work-related stress, better staff retention, and increased productivity (CIPD, 2020).
This course will explore the perspectives of individual, team, and organisational wellbeing through the lens of organisational and occupational psychology. This interactive workshop will explore the following concepts:
- Reducing burnout
- Compassion fatigue
- Identifying values & finding meaning at work
- Happiness at work
- Reducing isolation
- Managing stress
- Simple interventions to improve workplace wellbeing
Explore our full range of workplace mental health training to discover more.
- Identify personal values that may impact happiness at work
- Describe workplace wellbeing from an individual, team and organisational perspective
- Have better conversations about wellbeing with teams and individuals
- Develop individualised strategies and simple interventions to improve wellbeing in your in the workplace
- Assess the impact of Covid-19 in the workplace and how to reduce feelings of isolation
- Make changes to reduce the risk of burnout and compassion fatigue
Discounted rates are available for group bookings. Please contact us for more information. Maudsley Learning has a full range of courses to meet the needs of your organisation. Most can be delivered to you flexibly and tailored to your requirements.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally.
We value research and knowledge-sharing and will continue to contribute to the literature base on mental health education, addressing important research questions in this exciting field.