Principles of personal wellbeing
This free workshop is for health and social care staff who work at Royal Surrey NHS Trust who would like to increase their awareness of the basic principles relating to personal wellbeing.
Workplace wellbeing is multifaceted, including individual, team, and organisational perspectives. This webinar will focus on the individual perspective of wellbeing describing basic principles and simple strategies suggested to improve personal wellbeing. We will discuss topics including:
- Difference in wellbeing perspectives
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Weight and nutrition
- Personal values
- Factors that impact wellbeing
- Strategies for improved self care.
- Identify the key factors involved in workplace mental wellbeing
- Enhanced knowledge of the basic principles of self care
- Identify personal values that may impact happiness at work
- Use simple strategies to improve personal wellbeing.
Contact us for bulk booking discounts on group bookings of more than 5.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements and develop a proposal.
Let our team complete a full Training Needs Analysis for a department, directorate, or the whole hospital! We can work to complete this ourselves or work collaboratively with your own staff. Our standard outcome measures assess learner progress and produce a full report looking at wider impact of training using a range of tested assessment methodologies.