Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds, Healthy Lives Digital
This two-day course will support staff in having helpful health change conversations with patients and service users across all healthcare settings, including those who also have associated mental health conditions.
Please ensure you are able to attend both day's training before applying.
- Interactive mix of individual tasks, group work and didactic teaching.
- Introducing techniques from Motivational Interviewing to improve communication skills.
- High fidelity simulation experiences, followed by debrief
- Scenarios focused on supporting clients with mental health, wellbeing and medication
- Opportunity to use new techniques to assist patients to find own solution to problems.
|Identify key principles of motivational interviewing||Develop basic skills in techniques seen in motivational interviewing|
|Practice ways of asking questions and speaking with clients to bring about behavioral change||Recognise where a person is in the circle of change|
Contact us for bulk booking discounts on group bookings of more than 5.
We are able to offer custom-made programs, whether digital or face to face, to meet the education and training needs of your organisation in the UK or internationally. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements and develop a proposal.
Let our team complete a full Training Needs Analysis for a department, directorate, or the whole hospital! We can work to complete this ourselves or work collaboratively with your own staff. Our standard outcome measures assess learner progress and produce a full report looking at wider impact of training using a range of tested assessment methodologies.